Wednesday, January 28, 2009

0 comments 5:25 PM
Posted by Joie -
Have you ever experienced being so piss_d you wanted to kick someone in the a__? I did,just last night. Well I really did not felt kicking her, but If I was not able to control my emotions, I could have said several things that could deeply hurt that person's feelings.

Instead I chose to keep silent. I breath evenly, counted to 10 and tried to go back to sleep. Which was hard, but it worked. I just kept my cool.

Keeping the mind ahead of our emotions really helped. Ask certain question. If I shouted, what would she feel, what would others feel about me? If I was the one to be shouted at, what would I feel? Will this action have a future effect on my relationship towards that person?

Anger brings nothing good to people, so why waste time frowning and screaming your lungs out.There are plenty ways on how to supress anger.

Just to keep it short, just smile..laugh at yourself..you'll grow old faster if your grumpy..

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment