Monday, January 26, 2009

0 comments 10:51 PM

my blog's birth

Posted by Joie - Filed under , , ,

Today, January 27, 2009, is the day I finally decided to create and host my very own blog. The reason? I just have a lot of things inside me that needs a pouring window, in these case, the world wide web. Today is not a special day or a great day (except for the birth of my blog..lol..) for me. Actually I'm feeling quite down today. I was suppose to wake up early and exercise to trim down my weight ( hopefully by 10lbs.) but unfortunately was too lazy to get up. I almost arrived late for work. My boss hates me ( he always does ). My work is boring, and I feel stupid. Not that I am, but my mind is roaming around far from where my body is right now. So I guess I'm far from being stupid, just " out of my zone ".


If not for my blog, this day will just be one of those wasted days where I spend almost 12 hours sitting in front of my computer desk pretending to do something worthy for the day. But thanks to blog spot, I can now have a 15 minute or so intellectual time in my site everyday.


Come to think of it, I did something interesting today. I visited Chris Tiu's blog. (www.chris-tiu@blogspot.com), which is also one of the reasons I created my own blog. After reading some of his entries, I found out all the wonderful things blogging could offer , famous or not - an open diary , where you can pour your heart out ; a best friend, whom you can tell stories and experiences that made your emotions go in circles ; an advertisement area, where you can post stuffs you want to sell and promote things ; and a whole new world, where you can discover new things about you, life and everything under the sun.


So '" http://www.everyday-joie.blogspot.com/ will definitely be an everyday thing for me. 'Guess I will be making blogging a daily habit. Who knows, Chris Tiu might bump into my blog one of these days.


Till tomorrow...and everyday..

0 comments:

Post a Comment