Tuesday, January 27, 2009

0 comments 4:37 PM

Twilight Fever

Posted by Joie - Filed under , , ,

Last night I was not able to sleep early, because I have to discuss with my room mate about the fourth and last series of the Twilight Book Saga - Breaking Dawn. She haven't finished reading the book yet, but to avoid spoiling her, I tend to spill clues about what's going to happen next. Luckily, I was able to keep my mouth shut and controlled myself from not telling her what will be happening next.

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series was really a big hit world-wide. From the book to the movies, fans went crazy over it. Every collectible item from books, posters, movie guide,s audio books and other memorabilia, every piece was sold out.

Personally ,what I loved about the whole series is the story plot. it happens at present time but can adjust to the past and the present. the story has a classic appeal. And of course, who would not love to be wrapped around Edward Cullen's ( Robert Pattinson ) arms and be transformed into a vampire to share forever with him. Edward, the main protagonist in the novel is any woman's dream guy. He is perfect. He would take care of you, be his reason for living, make you experience things you thought were not possible and believed do not exist. OH, my, I'm starting to drool over Edward Cullen again..ha ha ha..
I really believe that this series will linger and will be a fever for many fans worldwide for a very long time. Many can't still get over the feelings Twilight brought to them, and many are anticipating and excited about the next movie, New Moon. Me too, I'm pretty excited. Hope it will push through the cinemas by November this year.
I can't help but wait..

0 comments:

Post a Comment