Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 comments 4:34 AM

Adventure on a Firing Range - Soon

Posted by Joie - Filed under , , , ,
A friend of mine is a member of the Special Action Forces of the Philippines. I have met him during our way home from a Palawan summer vacation. He was very accommodating so we easily bacame friends. He also stays here in Manila so the communication between the two of us was still there. ON the ship, he was asking me and my friends if we wanted to try out fire shooting. At the ship, everybody seems to be interested to do so. But later on I was the only one left having conversations with him regarding guns anf fire shooting.

He is currently assigned in a far province right now so the gun shooting lessons are still on hold.

Guns have never been a fascination for me until now. Holding a gun seems to be a scary thing to do. But after browsing on several sites about airsoft, guns, it seems to be a cool thing for me now. I know guns should be held responsibly. But as a sport, shooting seems to be a very challenging sport to try. Hopefully when he comes back, I would be able to undergo lessons with him and my curiosity with guns and shooting would be satisfied.

I can't help but wait.

2 comments:

Kinchai said...

wow..
that would be an adventure. I can't wait to hear, ahem, read about it.
Good luck

Lee said...

Hi Joie, I love guns. Learned to shoot at age 7, my father's .45 caibre Colt Auto. Then working days joined several shooting clubs.
I had an M-16 semi-auto for target shooting, as I don't kill animals.
And have tried shooting the SW .44 Magnum revolver, the one used by Clint Eastwood.....after 12 shots I sure got all shook up, ha ha.
My body did not stop vibrating for sometime.

You have fun, and practice safe shooting. Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Post a Comment