Monday, August 10, 2009

3 comments 8:32 PM

Spread the News!!! Make Money Online !!!

Posted by Joie - Filed under , , ,
Spread the news..
Make Money Online...

I have been making money online for almost a year now. It's not that much but it is worth the effort and time I have spent online. At first, being the naive person I am, I immediately believed that making money online is really possible.
My first venture in making money online were in paid to click sites. Some sites proved to be worthy and some are not. But clicking advertisements were boring for me and does not suits my personality, so I became inactive with those sites.Later on I have discoverd Mylot, a paid to post site. It is really something very enjoyable for me to do because I can freely express myself and other members positively share their thoughts and ideas about the interests and topics i have discussed about.I have met a lot of online friends in mylot, and through them, I have discovered more legitimate sites where I can earn money. They are very supportive so I am really happy I have met them.
Another online money making program I enjoy doing are writing sites. Some sites restrict you to certain topics and interests and some sites welcomes work of different topics and interests. Just this morning, I have received an e-mail from one of these sites telling me that my payment has already been sent to my paypal account.
I immediately checked my account, and lo! I have an extra 16.84$ in my pocket. That is enough to cover up for a weeks grocery supply. I am so happy. My hard work has really been paid of. Imagine earning something like that in 3 days. If I have my personal computer and if I could spend more time doing these online activities, I might have earned more, I might have earned more than what I earn in my full time job. I am sacing up to buy myself a laptop for me to use in these online activities.Hopefully, in the near future, I could give up my job and enjoy making money at the confort of my own place. I won't need to live far from my family anymore.
I would like to share the payment proof of the earnings I got from Work Online.




I hope to inspire more people that it is really possible to make money and earn a living online.

Goodluck and Godbless everyone.

3 comments:

neildc said...

Congratulations my friend. Keep it up... pa-burger ka naman, hehehe...

speaKai said...

Great!

I'll be one of those you've influenced to make one (maybe more, someday) for myself. Thanks for sharing, now I'm earning a lil everyday though these things really take patience and time! It's like selling yourself to almost everybody while being sagacious and orginal at the same time.

chhabi said...

really congrats. but you have not mention the legitimate site that u have use.

Post a Comment