Sunday, August 9, 2009

0 comments 6:39 PM

Philippine Holiday's in 2009

Posted by Joie - Filed under
HI everyone! It's a monday and I feel recharged.
I visited home and was so glad to see my 2-year old niece who knows how to count already.

She also enjoys watching Eat Bulaga expecially the Pinoy Henyo portion. She chants Jimmy Santos name together with t he crowd every time the crownd requests for Jimmy to sit on the "chair of goo".
I really love the kid.

Hope I can spend more time with her in the future.
So upon arriving the office I asked my collegue about the next Holiday for the moneth of August. And to my surprise, there are still 2 more holidays this coming August. August 21 which is Ninoy Aquino's day and Aug. 31, National Heroes Day.

Here is a summary of this years Holidays.

http://www.byahilo.com/2009/01/04/list-of-philippine-holidays-2009/

0 comments:

Post a Comment