Sunday, August 16, 2009

0 comments 9:17 PM

Launched a New Blog

Posted by Joie -
I have just launched a new blog today. It is called ENTREPRENEUR YOUR WAY TO RICHES. (www.entrepreneuryourwaytoriches.blogspot.com). I have already posted my Welcome Note in that blog, but I am not yet done with its layout. That blog would be mainly for discussions about money making opportunities available in the internet and at home. I would introduce you guys to new and trends businesses are inclined to nowadays.
As a blogger and internet user, most of my time online is spent on money making, but besides that, I also try to look for new ideas and programs where I can gengerate income. I want to share that discoveries to you guys. I want to create a blog that will help people find their niche in money making. It will not focus on money making programs alone. I will also discuss about businesses you can do at home and franchising. I hope you can visit it. My first topic would be about blogging. I would also feature individuals who have been successful in this different fiels.
I will keep you updated about this new blog of mine.

Thank you in advance for your support guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment