Monday, August 3, 2009

1 comments 8:55 PM

Credit Card Debtors Rights

Posted by Joie - Filed under , , ,
I have a outstanding balance in my already closed Credit Card account. I am paying it for almost a year now nad up to this time. The credit card debt collection agency that handles my account still remains, distant, aroogant, rude and very confusing to talk with.

I have already reported this ro the Recoveries Department of the Bank, I thought I would get better treatment from them after that. I am the one who releases money and I am aslo their client. Though the fact remains that I am in debt, the fact also remains that I still deserve some respect.

But again, I had another fight with the agent who handles my account. He is the 5th agents that handled my account. I was so surprised because prior to him, the female agent and I had an agreement that I would not talk to anyone else besides her. I thought I could trust her and her company with that, but again, they failed me.

Yesterday, I was able to talk to his agent named Edward (he put shamed to the name of Twilight protagonist Edward Cullen). He introduced himself and informed me that he is the new agent handling my account and went on discussing about my balances. Surprised, I asked what happened to my former agent. He told me she resigned. I got easily pissed. Why do they keep on giving me the lame excuse that they changed agents because the past agent resigned. I asked him if he has plans on resigning in the near future, because if that would be the case, that would mean that I had to deal with another new agent in th eear future who does not know the history of my account. My previous payments, previous agreements and other verbal conversations I had with the representatives of their company. Then he went bersek. i dropped his calls for four times because he was either not litening to me and kept on talking or in the later phone calls he was already shouting at me.
What an arrogant agent he is. He even scolded me to pay my debt. (Bayaran mong utang mo!). He told it in a way that as if I was in debt to him. I really got pissed and asked our telephone operator that I would not accept any calls anymore that day. I immediately called the Recoveries Department of the bank and told them about what happened.

I have not yet received any more calls as of today from that jerk and from the recoveries department of the bank. But I do hope I would not be able to talk to him again. I was really mad. He was rude to me and to the one who transfers the calls in our office. I hate talking to nasty people like him.

I hope the bank or even the government would put an end to the perils of debtors like me. Yes we are in debt but we are willing to pay. Besides that being arrogant and unprofessional will not help. I hope the government could set rules and laws that wil protect debtors like me. If I was a woman in her 60's with heart ailments, I could have died yesterday because of the stress brought bby talking with that arrogant man.

Duh..I know my life sulks, but I also belive that I still deserve respect..

1 comments:

speaKai said...

He's Edward KULET not Cullen if that's the case.

CHILL.

Post a Comment