Saturday, August 1, 2009

1 comments 6:39 PM

Money Making Online

Posted by Joie -
I am broke and I sulk when it comes to making money and managing it wisely. I have a credit card account I am not yet done paying and I really sulk.

Yesterday I got my paycheck. But before I could get it and cash it out, it was already allocated to bills and other payments I had to do. Now I am left with 10$ to spend for a whole month. I have a two week supply of groceries at home, and I walk to go to work. But how could I possibly survive the month with 10$ in my pocket?

The answer is quite simple. I make money online. On the 15th I am expecting a 20$ amount deposited on my paypal account from earnings I got from my online work.

Most of my online works are part time writing gigs.

One of them is in a pay per post site called mylot.

Mylot is a very cool and fun site. I am a member of the site for almost a year now. It os a pay per post site that welcomes international members. This is the first online money making site I have been too. I really love the site because through this site I was able to discover new sites where I can earn extra money.

Another site I am into is Work Online. Work online is a writing site wherein you make a story containing four keywords each story requires. It is very easy to reach payout especially if you have the time to create a story and an imaginative mind to. It took me 3 days working around 4 hours a day each to reach payout. It pays their members in British Dollars so I am really excited to receive my payment. International members are also welcome.

I have also tried joining freelance writing sites like getafreelancer.com and elance.com. Unfortunately I haven't landed on a frellance writing job yet, so I am busy with my other online jobs. But I still keep on submitting bids for projects I like and hopefully I will get a project in the future.

Other pay per post sites I am into are PostParker and MakeMoneyKingdom. I am not quite active in this sites because I am busy with the other ones. But once I find time, I will definitely work harder on these two to be able to get more incentives.

I am also trying out a new site right now. It's a review site and its called Software Judge. You review programs and games in there. I have submitted three reviews but are still under administrations moderatin. Hope they will get approved.

Another one site I am at is Survey Head. Its a survey site but I have not received any surveys yet. But I am optimistic with these sites.

But I will admit this to you. Working online is sometimes depressing. You work your butt off to to reach payout but still, the earnings are not that descent. Some people are lucky to have thousands of dollars deposited in their account for money making activities in the internet. But I am not one of those. I am just keeping my cool, working hard and hoping that one day, I could be like them too.

Help me out guys ok?

thanks

joie

1 comments:

Joie said...

Thanks. I really want to help and encourage many people to work online. You may not end up being a millionaire like others but there is money in the internet. We just have to wrok hard for it.

Post a Comment