Sunday, August 2, 2009

1 comments 9:27 PM

Had a Hard Time Sleeping

Posted by Joie -
I really had a hard time sleeping last night. I was dead tired from doing overtime worl but still I as unable to rest early.
I tried watching the television but the news were all about Corazon Aquino, first lady President in the history of the Philippines, death. I tried going back to bed again, but still to my despair, I just couldn't sleep.
I was really so stressed. Then an idea came up. I would start another blog but it's not just an ordinary blog. it would be a story blog. I started writing down a draft of the story blog I am planning to do. I hope that it will become a hit.

So folks, I hope you would watch out for the release of my story blog.

Thanks in advance.

Joie

1 comments:

speaKai said...

sure sure sure...

just make it worth waiting.

ive made stories, draft types with different stories also but can hardly find time to post and edit and stuff like that. afterall, i'm still Stephen King's avid reader :D

Post a Comment