Sunday, August 2, 2009

5 comments 12:14 AM

My Blog Is Doing Good

Posted by Joie - Filed under
I am so happy today. I can see that my blog is doing good. I have asked friends and relatives to check out my blog. And I am assuming that they did pay a visit on my blog. I was so stupid for not being to check on this first blog that I ever made. This blog, of all the blogs I did was the very first one who got accepted in Google Adsense. Good thing I was able to check on an onle e-mail address of mine and was able to discover it. Now I am trying to be more active in this blog of mine. Who knows, I may end up giving up my old job for this new one. An enjoyable one.

I hope non-bloggers and other people who are not into money making online would realize that there are really legit sites where you can earn real money. Some sites can even make you rich if you really work hard for it.

Till next posting guys.

5 comments:

mimpi said...

That's a great news Joie! I am mimpi from mylot. You have a great blog here. I will subscribe and may you make the best out of it. Well done!

Maastar said...

Hi Joie!
I am Boney Sharaon from Junkamania blog and Xpertcomments from myLot and I should wish you luck with all your money making endeavours.
I have found out a way to make atleast a $100 a week in my spare time and I did earn a whopping $88 in the last week.
I found your writing style very impressive and want you to guest post on my blog. If you are interested, then contact me via boneysharaon@gmail.com
Thanks a lot for your support and I am following your blog!
Regards.

Tee Stark said...

Hello, joie. cute blog mo, frend. neat. try mo naman visit http://www.hornetloverearnings.blogspot.com/ about money making proof of payments and other reports reg money making... thanks, fwend...

Kay said...

I'm glad your blog is doing good! Keep going and good luck! I will be sure to check in on your posts :)

-Kay

Joie said...

thanks for visiting my blog friends.
to mimpi..let's keep on mylotting and earning money..

to boney sharon, i would send you a message about your money making prgram and see if it works for me..

hornetlover, thanks for the vote of confidence and for suppoting my online endeavors..i left a message on your blogs shout box.

kay i will also visit your blog every time i am online..

again, thanks guys..

Post a Comment