Friday, August 14, 2009

1 comments 3:00 AM

Happy with my New Blog Layout

Posted by Joie - Filed under , , , , , ,
I am very happy with my new blog layout. I spent the whole day looking for a blog layout that would suit my personality and my blog content. I want it to be eye catchy, and interesting to look out.
As you can see I have added a couple of widgets on my blog.

A Time For Joie
- now you can see how long have you been browsing through my blog. No need to look on your wrist watch anymore.

Triond Articles By Joie
- you can now visit my Triond articles by simply clicking the articles title on my Triond Widget. Please rate them and post comments. I would love to hear suggestions from all of you.

Joie's Cinema
- This is my favorite. You can now watch movies in my blog for free. Movies are updated every Friday so better start watching before the next attractions comes.

Shout Box
-post comments, leave messages or simply shout.

I hope you enjoy my blogs new skin.

1 comments:

marvic said...

Your new blog skin is rally nice. It's organized and cool to look at.It adds more interests to the blog.

Post a Comment